- Everyone aged over 65 or in the clinically extremely vulnerable group or with a long term condition can contact us to book a covid vaccine appointment at a nearby practice or call your surgery for help.
- All over 70's can contact the NHS directly for your appointment.
Book your appointments
You need to:
- have 2 doses of the coronavirus vaccine at 2 appointments
- book both appointments at the same time
- get the 2nd dose 11 to 12 weeks after getting your 1st dose
If you've had a positive COVID-19 test, you should wait 4 weeks from the date you had the test before you book an appointment.