We will be closed on Bank holiday Monday. We have listed alternatives for those who are in need of any medical assistance. We also have a list of pharmacies that will be open on Monday. Enjoy your bank holiday weekend.
If you feel you are in immediate danger dial 999 and then when the call is
answered key in 55 this will alert the call handler to the fact that you are unable to speak.
• National Domestic Violence 24 hour Helpline: 0800 2000 247.
• Safelives: specific resources for domestic abuse and Covid-19.
• YoungMinds: supporting children and young people and their parents/carers with their mental
• Guidance for coping with crying babies: ICON: Babies cry: You can cope.
• Think families: an approach to support parents with mental health problems in improving child
• NSPCC helpline: 0808800 5000.
• Social Care Institute for Excellence (SCIE) Covid and safeguarding hub.
We set up a drive-through vaccination clinic to minimise the risk of infection and ease the worries of parents and carers.
Our nurse Shabnam worked really hard in setting up our drive-through clinic, which minimises the risk of infection, and in the past week the numbers have been back to two-thirds of what they were pre-Covid.
The parents and carers who came along appreciated having just two minutes’ face-to-face contact, rather than the usual 10, and this clearly made the difference in encouraging them to attend.
We also made it on to the news, to watch the video please see the link - https://twitter.com/fhussain73/status/1256486294160658432
We also have an article on The Newham Recorder - https://www.newhamrecorder.co.uk/news/health/drive-through-childhood-immunisations-clinic-1-6638259